Monday, 26 October 2009

home again, home again, jiggity jig

follow the link to exhaustion. . .

This link will take you to a map showing our journeys during the past 7 days.  First, 3 1/2 hrs by bus from Glasgow to Inverness; then 1 hr by bus from Inverness to Ullapool; then 3 1/2 hrs by ferry crossing from Ullapool to Stornoway, Isle of Lewis; then 1 hr by bus from Stornoway to Tarbert, Isle of Harris; then 1/2 hr by car from Tarbert to Leverburgh.  Our return journey was 1/2 hr by car from Leverburgh to Tarbert; then 1 3/4 hrs by ferry crossing from Tarbert to Uig, Isle of Skye; then 8 hrs by bus from Uig to Glasgow!  We covered WAY more than 600 miles during the week.

Now we're finally home and both David and I are utterly exhausted.  I will post lots of photos within the next day or so, as soon as I've had a decent night's sleep!  In the meantime, hopefully this will keep you occupied and interested.  :)

1 comment: