Tuesday, 27 October 2009

castles!


 These are photos of Inverness Castle in Inverness.
 

 
The following photos are of Lews Castle, Stornoway, Isle of Lewis.

 Proof I was there: :-)
 
 I took the photo below and it's my absolute favorite!
 

 
 David took these shots of the castle grounds:
 

 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Katie,
    This is Anna's friend, Jodi. I found you here through FB. I thought reading your blog might be fun and nostalgic for me, since you are walking in so many of the steps I took about 10 years ago, but instead it's just making me pine for Scotland :(
    I will try to persevere with reading though, and hopefully the lump I get in my throat each time I see a castle will gradually subside.
    I'm also a fellow blogger at www.theyoungpages.com/jodis_blog/
    Give bonnie Scotland my love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the castles.

    - your brother Ezra (yes its me, I just keep changing my profile name on Google) :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey i like the name of your blog. :) i think its catchy. i guess my suggestions failed...*sob* lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Katie
    I LOVE your blog, you don't know how nice it is to see all these pictures of home, all the places I love and miss! Is that by any chance to skirt we bought on Byres Road that day?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is your brother John,:)
    Those castles look awesome. I think they would be fun to play airsoft in.

    ReplyDelete