maybe if I post photos of my adorable 5 and 1/2 month old son, someone will comment on my posts?
Elijah is now eating a little bit of solid (mashed/pureed) foods and still breastfeeding as much as ever. He loves to eat. He is fascinated with water bottles and loves taking a sip when we will let him. He is very happily interacting more and more with his toys, and he loves books, and when we sing to him. He also loves anything paper, which will be quickly crumpled and salivated upon until it is unrecognisable! He will sleep anywhere, which is quite handy. He loves to cuddle and is taking an interest in touching Mama and Daddy's faces when they hold him. We get ear-splitting grins and cute giggles from this little guy on a daily basis. When we are out and about, he makes instant friends with strangers in the elevator, on the bus, on the train, on the tube, at restaurants... His smile brightens their day. I have watched him actually looking down the aisle on the train for someone to catch his eye so he can smile at them. (I think he gets bored with just Mama and Daddy all the time and wants to interact with somebody else!)
in London last week
his first chinese food ;-)
Elijah loves food. Particularly if it's food that he sees his mama and daddy eating!
see that little face? "More, mama, more!"
don't worry, I didn't give him any of my spicy Indian food (though I did let him taste my mango lassi!)
what Elijah does on the train!
what Elijah does on the bus
and then he does this
and more of this
and when he wakes up he does this :)
Elijah had his first sweet potato at Thanksgiving...
but what he desperately wanted was some of Daddy's turkey leg!

You're right, it's hard to see this little guy and not comment on how cute he is!! He's so alert and looks so interested in everything. I love the picture on the train with the nose right up to the window :o)
ReplyDeleteLove Dawn x
Yes, Katie, it requires baby pictures and spicy food. :)
ReplyDeleteAww man! These are adorable. That gorgeous smile... more than just a smile. That is just edible. Like Dawn, I loved the one of him craning at the train window - I love seeing curious, bright-eyed children. Their fascination with all around them is infectious.
ReplyDeleteThese photos are really brilliant. What a treasure the wee guy is. Precious x