I've agreed with my friend Mairi that I would say I've been holding off from posting so that she doesn't miss anything while she's here in Zambia with no internet access. :-)
So this is just a quick note to say that I'm alive, and (as is obvious) I'm not able to blog much at present, for a number of reasons. Tomorrow we are going away for a long weekend. When I come back we'll be smack-dab right in the middle of our next women's conference, the preparations for which have been occupying me all week. We've had sickness (cold/flu) making the rounds in our house for 2 weeks now, in conjunction with a 2-year-old who's cutting his molars and a teething 7-month-old, as well. I am delighted to say that someone whom I've known for a very long time (longer than I've known my husband) is coming to nanny for me until October... Miss Sarah Moriah Barr. I am SO excited, and so thankful, and so blessed. Reinforcements are on the way and arriving next week...
More later...
Friday, 3 August 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment