Friday, 9 September 2011

I approve of this giveaway.

Yes, I'm doing it again.  I wonder if this will become a frequent occurrence?  Life in a Shoe is hosting another awesome giveaway this week!  I guess my thoughts on the matter are: 1) if it's a blog that I enjoy, 2) it only takes a few moments of my time to enter, 3) no spam involved, and 4) I could potentially win something really valuable. . . why not?  :-)  So, yes, I have my eye on these great maternity skirts.  Not only do I actually need something like that, so it would be awesome to win, but do you know how difficult it is to find ANY skirts, but particularly maternity skirts, which are attractive, modest, AND the right length??

In other bargain-hunting news, I am trying out Swagbucks.  I have some upcoming Amazon purchases to make, and figured I might as well try to save a bit of money here and there.  It sounds like it's relatively easy and non-time-consuming to find Swagbucks while I'm searching things online, which I do every day, on one topic or another.  And a penny saved is a penny earned!

No comments:

Post a Comment